Customer Support part-time
General responsibilities are to handle customer requests for repair (fax and email) and to lead problem cases from beginning to end during the transition period until the end of August. This includes but is not limited to repair order (RMA) processing. Maintain an accurate on-line record of all issues and provide a single point of contact and partner concern for all problems. Collaborate with other specialists, departments or management as necessary to problem solving. Department: Customer Support Non-Technical, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
Working hours are separated into two shifts:
Morning shift: 8am - 12pm
Afternoon shift: 1pm - 5pm
- Provide support to all customer service related activities in a responsible and professional manner.
- Responsible for inputting all communications (i.e. fax, e-mail, and voice messages) into the call management system.
- Reconcile any faxes, e-mails, etc. received from Customers daily.
- Create price quotes and replacement unit processing for Customer when applicable.
- Follow up on all outstanding issues within appropriate timeframe.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- You are proficient in English and some other European language
- You have already dealt with customer issues or you are eager to learn it
- You are responsible and have good time management skills
- You are a great teammate
- You love to work with people
- You are willing to learn new things
- You will work in a multinational environment and learn the operations of our corporation
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Meal contribution
- Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
Zebra is a US business that has been established for 50 years and sells innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification. That means RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by BMW, Amazon, DHL, Tesco’s and numerous hospitals around the world and even the NFL! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for Employee Value.
Are you interested in joining in? Apply or see more available positions on our official website www.zebra.com.
Odpovědět na inzerátOdpovězte rychleji po přihlášení
|Vloženo:||17.01.2020 | 10:59 hod.|
|Termín:||2.3. - 31.8.2020|
|Vhodné pro:||Studenty, Všechny|
|Místo brigády:||Brno, Kolejní 1|